Where the Global Fund Industry Meets!
Register today for ICI’s 61st annual General Membership Meeting.
Can’t Miss Speakers
- Jay Clayton, chairman of the US Securities and Exchange Commission, will be interviewed by ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens.
- Kelley Conway, managing director of Accenture Financial Services Technology Advisory, will provide an overview of key fintech trends and then moderate a panel exploring what’s coming in the technology pipeline.
- Frank Cooper III, senior managing director and global chief marketing officer of BlackRock, will lead senior executives in a discussion about marketing innovations.
- Yie-Hsin Hung, CEO of New York Life Investment Management and chair of the GMM Planning Committee, will address how investment trends and technology are shaping the fund industry.
- Sarah Ketterer, CEO and cofounder of Causeway Capital Management, will moderate a leadership panel exploring the challenges of running an asset management business and the power of transformation.
- Joseph C. Tsai, cofounder and executive vice chairman of Alibaba Group, will discuss the importance of Asian markets in the global financial landscape.
Create Your Program
Build your own program by choosing among any of the open sessions at GMM and these three concurrent conferences:
- Mutual Fund Compliance Programs Conference
- Operations and Technology Conference
- IDC's Fund Directors Workshop
Out-of-This-World Venue for GMM Dinner Event
The 61st annual GMM dinner event will take place on Thursday evening, May 2, at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the National Mall. Come enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and unbeatable networking while celebrating the 50th anniversary of the first moon landing and exploring fascinating exhibits on aviation and space exploration.
Register today to join your peers from all facets of the global fund industry at ICI’s 61st annual GMM!