Where the Global Fund Industry Meets!
Register today for ICI’s 61st annual GMM, where you and your fund industry colleagues will:
- Hear from keynote speakers Jay Clayton, chairman, US Securities and Exchange Commission; Joseph C. Tsai, cofounder and executive vice chairman, Alibaba Group; and Steven Pinker, Harvard University professor and author of Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress.
- Gain insights from fund industry CEOs Sarah Ketterer, Causeway Capital Management; Marty Flanagan, Invesco; and Joseph Sullivan, Legg Mason.
- Explore how Asia will shape the world with global strategist Parag Khanna.
- Learn about the latest marketing innovations from Frank Cooper III, BlackRock’s global chief marketing officer; Simon Mulcahy, Salesforce’s chief innovation officer; and Marty Willis, Nuveen’s chief marketing officer.
- Enjoy unmatched networking opportunities.
Registrants may build their own programs by choosing any sessions offered by these four concurrent events. Preliminary conference programs are available to help you create your own customized schedule.
As always, GMM registrants may attend any of the open sessions offered by the three concurrent conferences at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel on May 1–3:
- Mutual Fund Compliance Programs Conference
- Operations and Technology Conference
- IDC's Fund Directors Workshop
Out-of-This-World Venue for GMM Dinner Event
The 61st annual GMM dinner event will take place on Thursday evening, May 2, at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the National Mall. Come enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and unbeatable networking while celebrating the 50th anniversary of the first moon landing and exploring fascinating exhibits on aviation and space exploration.
Register today to join your peers from all facets of the global fund industry at ICI’s 61st annual GMM!