Register today for ICI’s 57th Annual GMM, where you and your peers will:
- Explore the future of wealth management with Walt Bettinger, president and CEO, Charles Schwab Corporation.
- Gain leadership insights from PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi, who will share lessons learned from PepsiCo’s commitment to sustained growth with a focus on performance, human resources, and the environment.
- Learn from the perspectives and experiences of three former ICI chairmen: Jack Brennan, chairman emeritus, Vanguard; Paul Haaga, former chairman, Capital Research & Management Company; and Jim Riepe, senior adviser and retired vice chairman, T. Rowe Price Group.
- Join in a discussion about investment solutions at a session led by Scott Burns, head of asset management client solutions, Morningstar.
- Engage in unmatched networking opportunities.
- Celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Investment Company Act of 1940 and ICI.
Benefit from a Wide Range of Programs
As always, GMM registrants also may attend any of the open sessions offered by three other important events taking place at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel on May 6–8:
- ICI’s Mutual Fund Compliance Programs Conference
- ICI’s Operations and Technology Conference
- IDC’s Fund Directors Workshop
Preliminary programs are available to help you create your own customized schedule.
Don’t Miss Out
Don’t miss your chance to commemorate the fund industry’s past and celebrate its future: Register today!
Our 2015 Sponsors