Where the Fund Industry Meets!
Keynote Luncheon Speaker Announced
The Investment Company Institute is pleased to announce that noted author and best-selling biographer Walter Isaacson will be the keynote speaker at the 2016 GMM luncheon. Drawing upon his two most recent best-selling books, The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution, and Steve Jobs, Isaacson will share the story of the people who created the computer and the Internet, and examine the talents that allowed certain inventors and entrepreneurs to turn their disruptive ideas into reality. Don’t miss this fascinating talk—register today!
Additional Meeting Highlights
- Michael R. Bloomberg, founder of Bloomberg LP, Philanthropist, UN Secretary-General’s Special Envoy for Cities and Climate Change, and three-term mayor of New York City, will discuss public policy priorities and business insights;
- Well-known investment strategists Liz Ann Sonders of Charles Schwab & Co. and Krishna
Memani of OppenheimerFunds will explore key investment opportunities and trends;
- Pioneer Investment Management President and CEO Lisa Jones will lead a timely discussion
about how emerging technologies may affect the asset management industry; and
- SEC Chair Mary Jo White will provide a timely regulatory address to the fund industry.
Wide Range of Programs
As always, GMM registrants may attend any of the open sessions offered by three other important
events taking place at the Washington Hilton on May 18–20:
- ICI’s Mutual Fund Compliance Programs Conference
- ICI’s Operations and Technology Conference
- IDC’s Fund Directors Workshop
Thank you to our current sponsors