GMM early-bird registration is now open! Register by February 21 to save $100!
Learn and Network with the Best at GMM
ICI’s premier conference event of 2020 features the:
Registrants may build their own programs by choosing any sessions offered by these four concurrent events.
Chairman and CEO
Lisa M. Jones
GMM Planning Committee
Head of Americas and President and CEO
Amundi Pioneer Asset Management USA
Randal K. Quarles
Vice Chair for Supervision
Federal Reserve Board
Financial Stability Board
Additional Session Highlights
General Membership Meeting (GMM)
- The Chinese Asset Management Landscape
- Data-Driven Investing: What the Future May Hold
- President’s Address by Paul Schott Stevens
- Facing the Future: Leadership Perspectives
- Timely Insights on Climate Change and Sustainable Investing
- Global Economies: What Lies Ahead
- Strategic Talent Management in the Asset Management Industry
- Election Insights 2020
Operations and Technology Conference
- Cybersecurity Challenges: Jay Kaplan in Conversation with Mike Catlin
- What the Future May Hold for the Fund Industry
- Changing Workforce Dynamics
- Global Operating Models: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Intermediary’s Perspective: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Oversight
- Investor Protection: Combatting Fraud in Financial Services
Mutual Fund Compliance Programs Conference
- Regulatory Update: What’s New?
- CCO Hot Topics: Where Should We Be Focused?
- Conflicts of Interest: What’s Changed?
- Vendor Oversight: When Is Enough Enough?
- Lightning Round
Fund Directors Workshop
- Business Developments in the Boardroom
- SEC Update—What Directors Need to Know
- Practical Tips for Effective Board Meeting Preparation
Reserve Your Exhibitor Booth for the 2020 GMM Now!
Booth spaces are still available! Raise your organization’s profile and get in front of key decisionmakers from the global fund industry at ICI’s 62nd annual General Membership Meeting (GMM).
Reserve your Legal Forum spot today! The Legal Forum provides a venue for law firms to showcase their investment management expertise through 30-minute presentations followed by 15 minutes of Q&A/networking with GMM attendees.
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel