ICI’s General Membership Meeting (GMM) is the only ICI conference that has an Exhibit Hall. Attendees love the new attractions that we provide in the hall each year, from themed receptions to interactive food and beverage stations. Here are just a few benefits of exhibiting:
- Face-to-face contact with key decisionmakers and fund directors
- Opportunities for media exposure
- Ability to demonstrate complex products and services to a large group in the product demo theater
- Opportunity to observe and assess your competition, their products, and demonstrations
- Access to pre- and post-event attendee lists, to help promote your products and booth location
- High visitor flows due to numerous “traffic builders” on the exhibit floor throughout the conference
Early-bird registration for ICI’s 2020 GMM will open on September 11 at 1:00 p.m. (ET) and conclude on September 25. The cost of a 10' x 10' booth during early-bird registration will be $8,000. After the early-bird registration period, the cost will be $9,000.
If you have any questions, or if you are interested in sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, please contact Pete Bockelman at 202-326-5914 or email@example.com.